Goals & Objectives
- To cater physiotherapy education and reach out to the unreached.
- To acquire adequate knowledge of the basic medical subjects in the practice of Physiotherapy.
- Serve as responsible members in the professional community and are willing and able to assume leadership roles in the communities they serve.
- To inculcate moral and ethical values in students.
- To prepare physiotherapist to meet the health care needs of the society.
- To develop creative thinking and scientific interest among students.
- To prepare our graduates to exercise leadership for making contribution in their respective disciplines.
- To establish and maintain this institution as a center of excellence in physiotherapy education.
- To provide administrative, academic and support services that create an environment conducive to teaching, learning and student success.
- To set high standards of comprehensive professional education by developing the intellectual strength of students and guiding them towards professional excellence.
- Identify researchable problems, advocate and participate in research and incorporate research finding into clinical practice.
- To produce graduates of international standards committed to professionalism.
- To enhance faculty for development and sustenance of physiotherapy as an established method of health care.
10 + 2 Pattern and Std. 12th from Science Stream.
Candidate should appear in GUJCET of the current admission year.
Reception for Physiotherapy
Copy Right by Sanskruti Sanraksha Charitable Trust, Dharmaj(SSC Trust), Design by Embellishgroup